Among the many decisions associated with being a new parent, one of the most important is to preserve your baby’s umbilical cord stem cells. Saving your child’s stem cells is an investment toward your family’s future health that can last a lifetime. We invite you to join us for an insightful educational seminar (webinar) on the importance of cord blood and tissue banking and learn why over 500,000 parents trust Cryo-Cell to store their newborns' stem cells and protect their family.
What to Expect:
- Welcome & Introductions
- Current uses of cord blood to treat diseases
- Current clinical trials using cord blood and cord tissue stem cells for regenerative therapies and repair
- The technology involved in processing cord blood stem cells
- An overview of our industry-leading collection kit
- Understanding your collection report
- Accreditations and certifications
- Q & A session
Presenter: Marion Welch
Space is limited. Register today!
Virtual Cord Blood Seminar RSVP
Special pricing will be offered to our educational seminar guests. Free child care will be provided.