Literature & References
1. Basford C, Forraz N, Habibollah S, Hanger K, McGuckin C. The cord blood separation league table: a comparison of the major clinical grade harvesting techniques for cord blood stem cells. International Journal Stem Cells. 2010 May; 3(1):32-45.
2. Yoo Kh, et al., “The impact of post-thaw colony-forming units-granulocyte/ macrophage on engraftment following unrelated cord blood transplantation in pediatric recipients.” Bone Marrow Transplant 2007;39:515-52.
3. Kristin M. Page, Lijun Zhang, Adam Mendizabal, Stephen Wease, Shelly Carter, Tracy Gentry, Andrew E. Balber, Joanne Kurtzberg. CFUs Strongly Predict Engraftment after UCBT. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:1362-1374, 2011.
4. Christianna Henderson, Jonathan Wofford, Kathy Fortune, Donna Regan. Evaluation of Processing Technologies for Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB). SLCBB data presented at the 16th Annual ISCT Meeting, 2010 May, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
5. The International Society for Cellular Therapy, Telgraft Quarterly Newsleter, Vol. 15 No. 4, Winter 2008.
6.Alcaina, P. Solves, V. Mirabet, D. Planelles, A. Blanquer, L. Larrea, and R. Roig. "Comparison between Two Automatic Devices for Cord Blood Volume Reduction." 37th Annual Meeting of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT), Paris, France, Apr. 2011.
7. Assessment of Hetastarch and PrepaCyte-CB in Transplanted Cord Blood Units. Poster presented at: ICBS 2017. 15th Annual International Cord Blood Symposium; 2017 June 8–10; San Diego, California.
8. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (n.d.). Retrieved June 15, 2017, from https://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/CellularGeneTherapyProducts/ApprovedProducts/UCM279612.pdf
9. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (n.d.). Retrieved June 15, 2017, from https://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/CellularGeneTherapyProducts/ApprovedProducts/UCM322732.pdf
10. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (n.d.). Retrieved June 15, 2017, from https://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/CellularGeneTherapyProducts/ApprovedProducts/UCM483861.pdf
11. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (n.d.). Retrieved June 15, 2017, from https://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/CellularGeneTherapyProducts/ApprovedProducts/UCM305761.pdf
Click here to return to PRODUCT OVERVIEW