Welcome ICEA members!
Cryo-Cell International is pleased to announce that we have partnered with the International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA) to educate its members on the importance of cord blood and tissue banking.
Our mission will be to provide support to ICEA members so that they can enable expectant parents to make informed decisions regarding storing their infant's stem cells.
Some of the ways Cryo-Cell is ready to support educators:
- Courses for ICEA CEU credit beginning with "Tapping the Talent of Stem Cells"
- The "Stem Cell Insider", covering current topics regarding stem cell therapy
- Non-company biased educational video to use in childbirth classes
- "Educator Kit" with resources for informing expectant parents on the uses of stem cells and benefits of cord blood banking
- Referral benefits for educators
- Facility tours and events
- Client Services Department for questions (languages available Spanish, Chinese and English.)
- Department dedicated to ICEA educators’ needs
We are excited to provide these educational resources to ICEA and are looking forward to working closely with all of the ICEA Childbirth educators.
The first CEU course will be released in January 2014.
Please click on the following link to register for the FREE course: